? ??????????????Music Falls off the Page? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (32 Ratings)??7013 Grabs Today. 33421 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Luv? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (230 Ratings)??6003 Grabs Today. 65440 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 27, 2010

2010's Christmas...i gt a freaking bad news..!! =(

2010's christmas...it's reli the worst christmas day i ever had....early morning...my parent was at the living room discussed abt fb...they say fb was very dangerous...my mum ask my dad 2 control me...bcoz i always on9 in fb...my dad came in my room n bring a bad news 4 me..he said...u close ur fb n nvr log in anymore....walao...my god....close my fb??!!?!? all my game...frens...all finish liao....haixx.....sumore they say if they found out tat i log in fb...they will nvr let me use internet....i feel like one part of my body gone le!! no more fb juz like no more interesting life...my life nw is damn damn boring!! christmas day they brought 4 me such a NICE present..... T.T

0 comments: